- Bachelor of Arts - Physics, May 2003, Johns Hopkins University
NASA Academy Research Project
Research and Work Experience
- Space Telescope Science Institute, Research Assistant, Baltimore, MD, Oct 2003-2004.
- Johns Hopkins University/Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, Research Assistant, Batavia, IL, Jun 2003-Oct 2003: Search for decay of Lambda B particle (to a Kaon and three pions) via blind analysis of data taken at the Collider Detection Facility (CDF).
- Johns Hopkins Academic Advising, Physics and Mathematics Tutor, Baltimore, MD, Oct 2002-May 2004.
- Johns Hopkins University/Condensed Matter Workgroup, Research Assistant , Baltimore, MD, Jan 2000-Jan 2002: Development of apparatus for testing electrical properties of Iron-Cobalt at high temperatures.
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1999-2003: Research of Formaldehyde in the Interstellar Medium as a tracer for dark molecular and dust clouds; Testing of Limitations of the Space Interferometry Mission (SIM) via software simulation.
Honors and Awards
- Dean's List, Spring 1999-00, Spring 2001-2002, Spring 2002-2003.
- Trustee Scholarship, 1999-2003.
- Hess Memorial Scholarship, 2001-2003
- National Achievement Scholarship, 1999-2003.
Memberships and Activities
- Society of Physics Students, Member, 1999-2003; Officer, 2002-2003.
- Planning observing runs on the Physics Department's large Cassegrain telescope.